March 18 club meeting.
7:30 pm Donato’s Pizza 8961 Polaris Parkway. Go west from I-71 exit 121.
Donatos is on the right at Cameron Ave. Nice parking by the door. Reserved party room is to the left.
Not required to purchase food, but if you do, suggest you arrive by 7 pm to order so we can start the meeting on time at 7:30. Donatos has a 7 inch pizza & soft drink combo for $6. Sodas are self serve so refills during meeting are convenient.
1) planning upcoming swap meet – mark your calendar for Saturday morning May 30 … at the same church as last summer.
2) show and tell – 1920’s speakers: cone or horn, or recent radio find.
3) education: discuss light bulb testers for preliminary radio testing. I’ll bring mine.
3) review recent or upcoming 2015 regional radio events.
4) club 2015 dues to support our club are $12 and can be paid at the meeting or mailed payable to COARA and sent C/O Barry Gould, 4869 /Arthur Pl, Columbus OH 43220
Even if you can’t stay for the whole meeting, please come for awhile.